A listing of network events. Scroll to bottom to see fliers. Please only send jpg files for fliers.
I will only show events that are in jpg format. I do not convert or am able to make changes/formats or other technical aspects in order to share events on this page. Please only send simple jpg files or Word so I can cut and paste your details. Thank you in advance. N = Network NE = Network/Education
Tuesday, January 24th– 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM – MetroWest Senior Real Estate Networking VIRTUAL MEETING - Sponsored by Carmel Terrace and Dixie Emond, and Nina Sable BHHS. Join us for discussion around Senior Moving or Aging in Place. For more info or to RSVP please contact Nina Sable at Nina.Sable@Raveis.com or Dixie at email@example.com. Note: This usually takes place the fourth week of each month on Tuesday at 10:00
Tuesday, January 24th -1:00 PM- Webinar via ZOOM – Open to all! – Generations Law Group presents “Probate 101: Avoiding the Common Pitfalls & Expense of Probate ”- with Phil Summers, Esq. of Generations Law Group – Probate can be a time consuming, expensive, and painful process for the loved ones we leave behind. Find out how you can make this process easier and how you can avoid probate altogether. Click Here to register online for the Webinar or call 978.263.0006 – After registering you will receive an email confirmation with a link to join the webinar
Wednesday January 25th, February 1st, February 8th, February 15th, and Feb 22nd – 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM – at Sunrise of Newton - “Wine Down Wednesdays” Wine not swing in for a toast and a tour of our beautiful new community while networking with local professionals? Join us for 1 or for all and bring a business card to be entered into our raffle for a chance to win our winter gift basket. RSVP requested and appreciated due to our ever-changing COVID world. Please call either Nicole Leone or Sandy Feeney at 617.663.1122 or visit www.sunriseofnewton.com
Thursday, February 1st – 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM - VIRTUAL - Waltham Senior Provider Networking Meeting – Please RSVP to Bob DePeron at firstname.lastname@example.org so that he can send you the link.
Mon Feb 6 2:30pm New Horizons at Marlborough. 400 Hemenway Street, Marlborough. Dr Anindita Deb will discuss the signs and symptoms of Parkinson's disease and the services that UMass offers to patients.
Thursday, February 9th – 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM – Allston/Brighton Senior Provider’s Networking meeting – It is hosted by e-Volv Senior Connections, a market provider of virtual content for our seniors. Gordon will continue to run the networking meeting virtually (you can continue to wear your pajamas) on the second Thursday of each month beginning at 8 am. Please email Gordon Szerlip at email@example.com. The link to register will follow. Plenty of free coffee…if you bring it.
Thursday, February 16th – 8:00 to 9:30 AM – VIRTUAL Metro West Provider Meeting – February’s meeting is still going to be VIRTUAL so please RSVP to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Carol at email@example.com so I can send you the link early that week. The March 16th meeting should be in person!
* (Monthly Parkinson's Support Group!) First WEDNESDAY of every month 6:00 - 7:30 PM at The Falls at Cordingly Dam in Newton - Parkinson's Classroom - Understand. Educate. Support. - The complexity of Parkinson's Disease severely impacts families, caregivers and those with PD. Our group provides opportunity of support through various educational topics, guest speakers from experts in the field of PD and meeting others who understand - facilitated by Niki Sinopoli LICSW, co-sponsored by Bob from Right at Home Boston Metro West. This group is for caregivers, family members, and those with PD - RSVP to Niki at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-903-0076
Agenda for Central Mass/Worcester meeting.
Thursday – December 8, 2022
Dear Worcester / Central Mass Senior Service Networkers,
This is a reminder of our next meeting and the agenda.
Please be considerate of your time with other members when introducing yourself. We try to keep it to 30 seconds, however, if there are more than 30 people, time may be strictly enforced.
Location: Shrewsbury Nursing & Rehab, 4 Julio Drive, Shrewsbury
Time: 8:00 network Meeting starts 8:30 Ends by 9:30
1. Welcome & thank you to our hosts. Host has time to showcase facility
2. Announcements and group news. Next meeting location.
3. 30 second introduction of your company/business, why you are different
4. Announcements - events, CEU's etc. Please keep it brief. Do you have fliers? Put them with the marketing material on the table.
5. Jobs - availabilities/ people looking for jobs
The email list will be circulated during the meeting. Please make any changes.
We look forward to seeing everyone soon.
Peter Yvanovich and Mike Zona.
If there are school delays or cancellations in the town of the meeting -
the meeting is cancelled.