A listing of network events. Scroll to bottom to see fliers. Please only send jpg files for fliers.
I will only show events that are in jpg format. I do not convert or am able to make changes/formats or other technical aspects in order to share events on this page. Please only send simple jpg files or Word so I can cut and paste your details. Thank you in advance. N = Network NE = Network/Education
Dec 3 Sun 7:00 PM Scandinavian Living Center. 206 Waltham St, West Newton, MA PIANIST MICHAEL ARNOWITT PERFORMS "CROSSROADS"
Dec 4 Mon 4-6pm Notre Dame Holiday Swag Workshop. 4-6pm RSVP Required firstname.lastname@example.org du Lac Assisted Living Residence
555 Plantation Street, Worcester, MA 01605 508-852-5800, x 2105
Dec 5 Tues 11:30-2 Worcester Chamber POW Luncheon, Mechanics Hall. “UNLOCKING PRODUCTIVITY: THE POWER OF SLOWING DOWN” $35pp/$50pp non member
Dec 5 Tues Winter Professional gathering drinks & appetizers. 4-6pm 400 Hemenway St, Marlborough Kristin 508-573-1147 See flier below
Dec 5 Tues 4:00 to 6:00 PM – New Horizons at Marlborough – “WINTER Professional Gathering” – Please join us for drinks and appetizers while you mix and mingle with your professional colleagues. Bring your business cards to be entered in out raffle giveaways!! Kindly RSVP by November 30th to Kristin at 508.573.1147.
Dec 6 Wed 1pm Geriatric Provider Holiday Luncheon – Willows at Medway. We will be doing a gift exchange Yankee swap style! 10-15$ gifts!! Lunch will be provided! Please contact Julie at Jgonzalez@SalmonHealth.com for more information.
Dec 7 SSN North 8:30am We will doing a Yankee swap. The amount should be in the $20.00 dollar range give or take. Our meeting will start at 830AM and the location will be:
Edgewood, A LifeCare Community 575 Osgood Street North Andover
Dec 7 Thurs Holiday Wreath Stroll Open House 2:30-5:30pm Benchmark, Shrewsbury Crossings, 311 Main Street, Shrewsbury email@example.com
Dec 7 Thurs 4:00 to 6:00 PM – The Reservoir Center for Health and Rehab in Marlborough – “TOUR & POUR” – Stop by the Reservoir for a holly jolly time! Come tour our center, enjoy a holiday wine & cheese tasting and a holiday wreath raffle! RSVP to Cait at 508.481.4123 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to donate a decorated wreath for the event raffle, please reach out to Cait for more information.
Dec 7 Thurs 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM - Waltham Crossing Assisted Living in Waltham - Waltham Senior Provider Networking Meeting – Please RSVP to Ron Trapasso at email@example.com so that he can keep Waltham Crossing informed about numbers. Always held the first Thursday of the month!
Dec 13 Wed 1pm Free live or on-demand webinar. Team approaches to high-quality, patient-centered palliative care. See Flier below
Dec 14 Thurs SSN Central Mass/Worcester 8:30-10am Lutheran Rehab, 26 Harvard Street, Worcester. Kindly RSVP to Michele at firstname.lastname@example.org (although not required to attend, RSVP appreciated)
Dec 14 Thurs 11:00 AM to NOON – Allston/Brighton Senior Provider’s Networking meeting – It is hosted “virtually” by Chestnut Park at Cleveland Circle on the second Thursday of each month beginning at 8 am. Please email Haley Bollinger at HBollinger@benchmarkquality.com or 813.997.6397. The link to register will follow. Please note that starting in 2024 the intention is to hold this meeting “in person.”
Dec 19 Tues 8:30-10am WENG Meeting @ Lutheran Rehab 26, Harvard Street, Worcester
Dec 20 Wed 7pmWaterstone Senior Living is pleased to offer this Zoom seminar in partnership with Bridges® by EPOCH. Late-Life Depression’s Intersection with Cognitive Aging and Dementia. Clinical studies indicate approximately 40% of those with Alzheimer’s disease suffer from significant depression. Our guest experts will:
- Describe how depression can present in older adults
- Review research results linking depression to
cognitive decline and dementia
- Identify common red flags that warrant dementia screenings and describe useful screening tests
- Explain how to optimally treat and manage depression in dementia
Click below to register online and receive Zoom login details. Click To Register RSVP using the form to receive your Zoom login information.
DEc 21 SSN Boston South Join Us For Festivities, Fun and Some Fierce Competition at the Senior Service Network of Boston South December Holiday Meeting 2023 !
PREREGISTRATION IS REQUIRED! NO WALK-INS. SPACE IS LIMITED (CAPPED AT 50 ATTENDEES). Registration deadline, December 18th by 5:00pm or when space is filled.
– Meeting Date December 21st In-Person at Brookdale Quincy Bay, 99 Brackett Street, Quincy, MA
– Networking starting at 8:30, Meeting & Festivities at 9:00
KEY FEATURES OF THIS MEETING:
1) UGLY SWEATER CONTEST for fun and prizes - be ready for some fierce competition, so wear your ugliest!!
2) NAME THAT TUNE & Singalong. PLEASE BRING A $5 GIFT to participate in a MUSICAL PASS-THE-GIFT GAME!
3) REMEMBER YOUR DONATIONS for our annual contribution to South Shore and Old Colony Elder Services. Check or cash accepted! We are increasing our contribution this year, so help us put it over the top!!
PLEASE BE SURE YOUR EMAIL INFORMATION IS CORRECT WHEN YOU REGISTER AS THIS LIST WILL BE USED TO CONTACT YOU for confirmation of your registration and should any mandates from our hosts change for this meeting.
* (Monthly Parkinson's Support Group!) First WEDNESDAY of every month 6:00 - 7:30 PM at The Falls at Cordingly Dam in Newton - Parkinson's Classroom - Understand. Educate. Support. - The complexity of Parkinson's Disease severely impacts families, caregivers and those with PD. Our group provides opportunity of support through various educational topics, guest speakers from experts in the field of PD and meeting others who understand - facilitated by Niki Sinopoli LICSW, co-sponsored by Bob from Right at Home Boston Metro West. This group is for caregivers, family members, and those with PD - RSVP to Niki at email@example.com or 617-903-0076
Thursday – Dec 14 (we meet 2nd Thursday of every month)
Dear Worcester / Central Mass Senior Service Networkers,
This is a reminder of our next meeting and the agenda.
Please be considerate of your time with other members when introducing yourself. We try to keep it to 30 seconds, however, if there are more than 30 people, time may be strictly enforced.
Location: Lutheran Rehab, 26 Harvard Street, Worcester
Time: 8:00 network Meeting starts 8:30 Ends by 9:30
1. Welcome & thank you to our hosts. The host has time to showcase facility.
2. Announcements and group news. Next meeting location.
3. 30 second introduction of your company/business, why you are different.
4. Announcements - events, CEU's etc. Please keep it brief. Do you have fliers? Put them with the marketing material on the table.
5. Jobs - availabilities/ people looking for jobs.
5 minute Spotlight:
The email list will be circulated during the meeting. Please make any changes.
We look forward to seeing everyone soon.
Peter Yvanovich and Mike Zona.
COVID GUIDELINES: A mask may be required indoors on the premises. We will follow all mandated guidelines by the state and our hosts. This varies per location. We will email registered attendees directly should anything change prior to the meeting. We prefer only fully vaccinated attend (honor system). We have had a few exceptions based on medical issues. Please wear a mask if you are not fully vaccinated. Also, please do not attend should you be experiencing any symptoms.
If there are school delays or cancellations in the town of the meeting -
the meeting is cancelled.