A listing of network events. Scroll to bottom to see fliers. Please only send jpg files for fliers.
I will only show events that are in jpg format. I do not convert or am able to make changes/formats or other technical aspects in order to share events on this page. Please only send simple jpg files or Word so I can cut and paste your details. Thank you in advance. N = Network NE = Network/Education
Sept 28th – SCC Virtual Meeting 8:30am-10am – Senior Care Collaborative of North Central Mass –Mets on the 4th Thursday of each month - Speaker Peter MacDonald, Executive Director, Sunrise Assisted Living will present on the Social Determinants of Health – What is it? Why is it important?
Sept 28 Thurs 2:30-3:30 via Zoom. Sex and Aging in a Balance: The Dialectics of Loss and Pleasure Register for the zoom workshop in advance at https://bit.ly/3EgXAXp.
Oct 3 Tues Scandinavian Living Center. 206 Waltham St, West Newton. Come and enjoy some delicious German food to celebrate Oktoberfest! Everyone is welcome! We will have lots of activities and games! - Photo Booth. - Football Toss. - Music w/ Dancing & Singing. - Giant Jenga. - Cornhole. - Dunk Tank. - And more!
Oct 5 SSN Boston North 8:30 Colonial Gardens, 105 Cherry Hill Drive Beverly
Oct 10 Tues 4-7pm SAINT FRANCIS REHABILITATION & NURSING CENTER 101 PLANTATION STREET | WORCESTER. Be part of history as we mark the opening of Central Massachusetts' pioneering Skilled Nursing Center, redefining care for post-acute patients. Join us for an exclusive event where we unveil an unprecedented approach that blends rehabilitation, skilled nursing, and dialysis services under one roof. RSVP BY OCTOBER 6, 2023 ANGELA PENNY 774.312.4605 CALL OR TEXT APENNY@LANDMARKHEALTH.COM
Oct 12 Thurs SSN Central Mass/Worcester 8am Willows, 101 Barry Rd, Worcester
Oct 14 Sat 9am-1pm 55+ Health & Wellness Fair. Keefe Technical School, 750 Winter St, Framingham. RSVP karenspilka.com/fair2023 See flier below
Oct 19 - Thursday 8am – SSN Metrowest – New Horizons, 400 Hemenway St, Marlboro. Contact Carol Potter 508-471-8553 to RSVP (required) and for more info.
Oct 27 Fri 55+ Friday Fair.The Banx Room of the Worcester Public Library’s Main Branch, 3 Salem Sq. If you enter from the parking lot entrance (Salem St. side), the room will be at the entrance to your left. If groups are interested in setting up a small vendor table, please reach out! We ask that vendors feature interactive activities, including games, prizes, or other enrichment opportunities. In keeping with the Worcester Public Library’s Patron Behavior Policy, vendors are not permitted to petition, solicit, or sell merchandise at this event. Please RSVP to secure your vendor table by Friday, September 29th.
Nov 16 - Thursday 8am – SSN Metrowest – Whitney Place, One Vision Drive, Natick. Contact Carol Potter 508-471-8553 to RSVP (required) and for more info.
* (Monthly Parkinson's Support Group!) First WEDNESDAY of every month 6:00 - 7:30 PM at The Falls at Cordingly Dam in Newton - Parkinson's Classroom - Understand. Educate. Support. - The complexity of Parkinson's Disease severely impacts families, caregivers and those with PD. Our group provides opportunity of support through various educational topics, guest speakers from experts in the field of PD and meeting others who understand - facilitated by Niki Sinopoli LICSW, co-sponsored by Bob from Right at Home Boston Metro West. This group is for caregivers, family members, and those with PD - RSVP to Niki at email@example.com or 617-903-0076
Thursday – Oct 12th (we meet 2nd Thursday of every month)
Dear Worcester / Central Mass Senior Service Networkers,
This is a reminder of our next meeting and the agenda.
Please be considerate of your time with other members when introducing yourself. We try to keep it to 30 seconds, however, if there are more than 30 people, time may be strictly enforced.
Location: The Willows, 101 Barry Road, Worcester
Time: 8:00 network Meeting starts 8:30 Ends by 9:30
1. Welcome & thank you to our hosts. The host has time to showcase facility.
2. Announcements and group news. Next meeting location.
3. 30 second introduction of your company/business, why you are different.
4. Announcements - events, CEU's etc. Please keep it brief. Do you have fliers? Put them with the marketing material on the table.
5. Jobs - availabilities/ people looking for jobs.
5 minute Spotlight:
The email list will be circulated during the meeting. Please make any changes.
We look forward to seeing everyone soon.
Peter Yvanovich and Mike Zona.
COVID GUIDELINES: A mask may be required indoors on the premises. We will follow all mandated guidelines by the state and our hosts. This varies per location. We will email registered attendees directly should anything change prior to the meeting. We prefer only fully vaccinated attend (honor system). We have had a few exceptions based on medical issues. Please wear a mask if you are not fully vaccinated. Also, please do not attend should you be experiencing any symptoms.
If there are school delays or cancellations in the town of the meeting -
the meeting is cancelled.